Service Oriented Architecture
Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) is becoming a mainstream architectural solution, and it is moving business and IT to an integrated new paradigm. In order to achieve its promised business value, SOA has to be business-driven and keep “the big picture” in mind.
SOA provides a platform that uses enterprise information and builds reusable services around business processes. Results include increased return on investment, a boost in customer satisfaction, improved product quality, and enhanced operational agility.
TowerStrides’ TowerMap®, a proven SOA principle and best practice methodology promises to:
- Increase information visibility, improve business agility, and enable your organization to make more savvy business decisions.
- Eliminate redundant business functionality, inconsistent data across multiple systems, and the painful process of consolidating systems after mergers and acquisitions.
- Does away with the cultural issues often encountered when aligning IT with business.
- Establish the road map for SOA by identifying the gap between your existing and target state architecture.
- Perform a thorough assessment of the current state of your business processes, integration solutions, security infrastructures, and enterprise data entities.